Stainless Appliances

Windows
Annie's All Clean LLC receives 2013 Best of Norwich Award
Stainless Appliances

Categories

Awards
Cleaning blog
Cleaning tips from the pros
Hot Laps Racing
Reviews
powered by

My Blog

Stainless Appliances

Are your stainless appliances always streaky or fingerprinted?

I always have the best results from Weiman products.  Remember you must start with a clean surface.  Use a little dish soap & water to clean stainless before applying polish.  The trick in a perfect result lies in drying the surface completely.  Apply the stainless steel polish to a soft cloth & cover the entire surface with a thin layer.  Use another dry soft cloth to polish completely dry.  Remember to always wipe with the grain (usually up & down).

20 Comments to Stainless Appliances:

Comments RSS
Skip bins in Caboolture on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 6:59 AM
Thank you so much for giving us such a nice tip that we always have to start with a clean surface.So nice and quality content you shared through this blog.

essaypro legit on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:29 AM
Thanks for this tip on how to make appliances stainless. With children who often have sticky fingers and always touching everything, my stainless kitchen appliances always have fingerprints on them. I'll try this trick that you've recommended so I can be spared from wiping down our appliances daily to remove fingerprint stains. It would have been easier to purchase appliances in black, for example, but I wanted the classic and timeless appeal of stainless steel. Plus, I read that stainless steel attracts less germs and bacteria. Having kids, I wanted that extra layer of protection for their health and safety.

research papers on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:06 AM
I've enjoyed this great deal. This was actually worth it to have your specialty along with your great services. I'm going to set an appointment with your guys after business trip.

Wine barrels on Monday, September 30, 2013 7:04 AM
I will take care of all those things that you suggested in your blog. it was useful and informational blog. thanks for updating that...

bond cleaning sunshine coast on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:11 AM
Excellent and helpful post… i am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here…hope so to get more valuable blogs like this..

PL Gas Appliance on Tuesday, July 1, 2014 7:14 AM
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

use on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:08 AM
I simply stumbled upon your weblog and desired to mention that I’ve really loved analyzing your blog posts. in any case I’ll be subscribing for your feed and i wish you publish again quickly.

write my essay for me cheap on Monday, August 13, 2018 6:25 AM
thanks for sharing this information..it is always needed to verify cleaning products before use...your blog is very informative..keep sharing more blogs with us..

top resume writing services 2018 on Friday, March 1, 2019 4:22 AM
Wow! The technology today is continuously growing and providing products and services for our convenience. Appliances are giving us a big help in our household chores and also a good way to cook and store foods. Keeping and maintaining the cleanliness of the appliances can prevent the appliances from being broken. Fingertips are usually visible on the handle of appliances, especially the refrigerator. It is stressful to open the refrigerator with sticky handle that can also be transferred to your hand. So, I am truly grateful for your blog.

picta on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:36 PM
I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing.

saramartin on Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:59 AM
I am thinking about getting a hardened steel ice chest since I love the wonderful way they look. Be that as it may, I need it to consistently look decent without a huge amount of upkeep. I have a 16month old, so on the off chance that it fingerprints gravely, I will lose my psyche in the event that I need to wash it as the day progressed. Fragile Express Women Death Stranding Costume

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 1:01 AM
Stainless Appliances Useless Websites

23 is back on Monday, March 16, 2020 4:45 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 2:45 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

leqeen on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 5:37 AM
In your free time, streaming or watching movies on 123movies go is best however; you won’t be getting the kind of movie you wish to watch. Moreover, on the television, some shorts are cut so you are not getting a full clip of it. However, you can watch amazing and awesome movies endlessly on movie123. You can easily watch all the favorite movies anywhere, anytime, and free of ads. So, it is the best deal to stream online movies using it.

johnsmith on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 12:32 PM
great article this is really helpful.and i really love to use your service thanks for the post. click to purchase Samsung s10 refurbished

Pete Dunham Green Street Coat on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:34 AM
Good Informative post.We give you the best online collection of authentic movie jackets and more. We provide our customers with the highest quality products in an assortment of materials, including one hundred percent Pete Dunham Green Street Coat or cow skin leather.

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:31 AM
Pandora
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Soldes 2020
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Mafia

인터넷카지노 on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:19 AM
This reduction in risk was further passed on to the players making it possible, creating a sort of self-feeding loop.

인터넷카지노 - 인터넷카지노

바카라게임 - 바카라게임

샌즈카지노 - 샌즈카지노

Men Black Biker Leather Jacket on Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:52 PM
MauveTree is a fashion store which offers premium quality of leather jackets both for men & women. We have a style to suit everyone. Come to us, make a purchase, and look trendy this season in an effortless manner. Our prices will suit you too, and you won’t be disappointed. Go, Have a look now!